D11470: SQL: various improvements and fix if/case/loop/end detection with SQL (Oracle)

jonathan poelen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 25 22:18:26 UTC 2018

jpoelen added a comment.

  The page on Phabricator is much better than before. My problem was about creating a branch without the `-t` option which requires me to specify a commit/branch to do the diff.

  I also realized later that I was reloading a page from the revision history, so I always saw the same bad file list and did not understand why. In fact, the last 3 diff are exactly the same.

REPOSITORY
  R216 Syntax Highlighting