D11470: SQL: various improvements and fix if/case/loop/end detection with SQL (Oracle)

Henrik Fehlauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 23 11:14:50 UTC 2018

rkflx added a comment.

  Sorry for chiming in, but in light of the focus goal T7116: Streamlined onboarding of new contributors <https://phabricator.kde.org/T7116> it's important to fix rough edges in our infrastructure, too:

  Do you know about our recommended workflow in https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/Phabricator#Workflow? Happy to help with that, just let me know.

  > I ended up doing everything through a new branch, sorry to rot the history like this :/.

  Phabricator's Differential is simply a list of patch iterations if you will, there is no "history" as such which you might have impacted. Only if you use the web uploader instead of Arcanist you make life for the reviewer a bit harder (no author information when landing, no context in the diff view, no base commit).

REPOSITORY
  R216 Syntax Highlighting