D10078: Add separate lib KF5::DBusRunner

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 25 15:54:45 UTC 2018

davidedmundson added a comment.

  > What do you think? Would give this a separate try tonight, to get some idea.

  Forwarding AbstractRunner::teardown is something I'd fully support.
  At which point you don't need a signal in the context. IMO that's making things overly complex.

  Note that the ThreadWeaver stuff in Krunner client is pretty messed up, so cancelling and whatnot doesn't really work as-is.

  > Using a QObject would also allow to switch from the fragile QVector<MatchReplyPrivate*> mActiveMatchReplies to using a QPointer-based approach on the real MatchReply objects, which might be less

  You can use QWeakPointer already. I don't think it's particularly needed though.

REPOSITORY
  R308 KRunner

BRANCH
  kdbusrunnerlib2