D11753: baloodb: Add clean command

Stefan BrĂ¼ns noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 16 16:06:39 UTC 2018

bruns added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> databasesanitizer.cpp:187
> +
> +    bool isIgnored(const QStorageInfo& storageInfo, const DatabaseSanitizer::ItemAccessFilters accessFilter)
> +    {

Are you planning to use this one anywhere else?

Otherwise, inside `deviceFilters(...)`:

  auto isIgnored = [&accessFilter](const QStorageInfo& storageInfo) {
      if (storageInfo.isValid() && ...) {
      }
  }

> databasesanitizer.cpp:189
> +    {
> +        if (storageInfo.isValid() && (accessFilter & DatabaseSanitizer::IgnoreMounted)) {
> +            return true;

`bool mounted = storageInfo.isValid()`

> databasesanitizer.cpp:191
> +            return true;
> +        } else if (!storageInfo.isValid() && (accessFilter & DatabaseSanitizer::IgnoreUnmounted)) {
> +            return true;

This `else` is ok, although not necessary, it emphasizes symmetry (mounted, not mounted)

> databasesanitizer.cpp:193
> +            return true;
> +        } else if (storageInfo.fileSystemType() == QLatin1String("tmpfs")) {
> +            // Due to the volatility of device ids, an id known by baloo may

Remove the `else`, and add a newline here

  }

  if (storageInfo.fileSystemType() == ...) {
      return true;
  }

  return false;

> databasesanitizer.cpp:210
> +    void commit() {
> +        m_transaction->abort();
> +    }

->commit()

> databasesanitizer.cpp:373
> +    err << i18nc("numbers", "Removed: %1, Total: %2, Ignored: %3",
> +                summary.total - summary.ignored,
> +                summary.total,

Nitpick - one more space (align " and __s__ummary)

> michaelh wrote in databasesanitizer.cpp:344
> I'm assuming you meant `DatabaseSanitizerImpl::removeDocument(info.id)`. If you meant `DatabaseSanitizer::removeDocument`, please explain what the advantage is.

Right.

REPOSITORY
  R293 Baloo