D12028: taglibextractortest: Add test for files with empty metadata

Stefan BrĂ¼ns noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 11 22:56:50 UTC 2018

bruns added a comment.

  In D12028#244257 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12028#244257>, @michaelh wrote:

  > In D12028#244243 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12028#244243>, @mgallien wrote:
  >
  > > I need more time. I will try to look at it today. By the way, the stack concept seems very useful. Thanks
  >

  > Yes, it has its downsides though. It is easy to find oneself in a rebasing hell.

  1. Squash all commits you want as one Phabricator revision using `git rebase -i`
  2. Create a branch for you stack on the first commit
  3. Submit the commit with  `arc diff HEAD^`
  4. Cherry-pick the next commit

  Repeat 3. and 4. until finished

  Updating a commit/revision:

  - `git rebase -i`, select 'e'dit for the commit
  - edit, `git add`, `git commit --amend`
  - `arc diff --preview HEAD^`
  - `git rebase --continue`

REPOSITORY