D12045: Clean up existing documentation

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 10 17:23:49 UTC 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  Sorry, not aware of a better workflow for now, but yeah, this does not seem ideal. Perhaps real-time chat would be better, during a time when everyone's available.

INLINE COMMENTS

> michaelh wrote in README.md:36
> "Baloo is developed and tested exclusively for 64-bit Linux and FreeBSD. It may run on other ​unix based systems. On those it should be thoroughly tested as Baloo may affect system stability.
>
> Baloo may run on 32-bit systems, but also may not work correctly. Please..."
>
> (Is there a better way to collaborate on texts? This is tedious and not very effective. @ngraham?)

I think the original paragraph was fine, but needed a bit of cleanup and grammar work. How's this?

"We recommend not packaging Baloo for Windows or macOS, as both these operating systems offer their own file searching solutions that integrate better than Baloo can."

REPOSITORY
  R293 Baloo