D12045: Clean up existing documentation

Michael Heidelbach noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 10 07:20:37 UTC 2018

michaelh added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> michaelh wrote in README.md:36
> For FreeBSD everything is built, test are run in CI and pass. For Windows it's a stub: Only KF5Baloo.dll and KF5BalooEngine.dll. OSX?
>
> "Baloo is developed and tested exclusively for Linux and FreeBSD. While it may run on other ​unix based systems. It is not tested and therefore not recommended." ?
> Drop "We do not recommend to package..." ?

"Baloo is developed and tested exclusively for 64-bit Linux and FreeBSD. It may run on other ​unix based systems. On those it should be thoroughly tested as Baloo may affect system stability.

Baloo may run on 32-bit systems, but also may not work correctly. Please..."

(Is there a better way to collaborate on texts? This is tedious and not very effective. @ngraham?)

REPOSITORY
  R293 Baloo