D12034: Use the more appropriate "two sliders" icon for "configure"

Scott Harvey noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 10 05:31:52 UTC 2018

sharvey added a comment.

  Since I may or may not have been the one to bring this to @ngraham's attention, I'll offer my two cents and be done.

  - The mini/mono slider icons for widget & panel configs, are, I believe, hardcoded and drawn from Breeze.
  - The full-size two-slider icon for System Settings was done by the VDG as part of Breeze, so I've got to trust their judgment. An icon theme will change this for me if I don't like it.
  - A "gear" icon is cliche, to me. The same with a "crossed-wrench-and-screwdriver" design. They've been done to excess.
  - Although I am fairly handy with ~~Illustrator~~ Inkscape, I wasn't part of the Breeze design process, so I'm not volunteering any new icons!

  I think that above all, consistency is what matters here. If there's an agreed-upon change later, this patch will make it that much easier to accomplish.

  In closing, +1

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons