D12034: Use the more appropriate "two sliders" icon for "configure"

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 10 05:17:24 UTC 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  If we also want to change the icon, it can't be done as a part of this patch because I've got no icon design or vector art skills whatsoever. It can't go into this patch as long as I'm the author. Like I said, I'm open to changing the icon itself, but that's a separate issue from what's in this patch. For all intents and purposes, this patch can be seen as standardizing on one icon. If and when that's done, we can start a conversation on what that icon that we standardized on should be should be changed to or replaced with, if anything.

  Keep in mind that any significant change to the "two sliders" icon would entail redoing System Settings' icon too, as it currently depicts two sliders with a reasonable similarity to the monochrome version.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons