D12034: Use the more appropriate "two sliders" icon for "configure"

Andres Betts noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 10 03:35:39 UTC 2018

abetts added a comment.

  I am in fact, a little bit taken back by the fact that we have a two slider icon. The reason is because I have been told many times that we don't want to use sliders or toggles in the desktop. We are referencing something that doesn't exist in the Plasma desktop. I might suggest maybe using the gear icon for this. It probably feels more at home since it is also part of the KDE logo. Just wanted to provide another perspective.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons