D12016: [ktexteditor] much faster positionFromCursor

Christoph Cullmann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Apr 8 09:16:46 UTC 2018

cullmann requested changes to this revision.
cullmann added a comment.

  Hi,
  I appreciate the intend to speed this up.
  But I think, to do this proper, it might make more sense to cache the current position in the KateViewAccessible and invalidate it on changes to the document.
  The way you do it now, it might not be correct if text changes occur in-between. (if I don't overlook something)

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor