D7668: Add Tags browser places item to Dolphin and file pickers by default if Baloo is enabled

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Sep 3 13:48:56 UTC 2017

ngraham added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D7668#142562, @elvisangelaccio wrote:

  > Note that this only works if there are no custom places yet (probably not a big deal).

  Yes, the idea here is to change the default setting for new installs, and this code is only run the first time, before the user has added any custom places.

  Thanks for pointing out the #ifdef HAVE_BALOO issue. I'll admit wasn't actually able to test this due to the Frameworks 5.38.0 bump yesterday which caused a few build issues, and I couldn't get all the dependencies to build. I'll make the requested change, and test when I'm able to sort out the build issues, or when Neon issues package updates for version 5.38.0.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO