D8519: do not make the context menu a Window; do not force raise a window

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 27 15:11:28 UTC 2017

davidedmundson added a comment.

  Ah, I 1000% agree it /should/ work like that.

  My very first comment on here ended with:

  > In an ideal world the original SNI spec would have passed a timestamp...

  ----

  So bringing discussion back to this patch.

  - We need forceActiveWindow for other hosts/WMs

  - From Plasma. I could pass the timestamp to the SNI item via some sideloaded extra interface

  - This would allow you to ignore forceActiveWindow in kwin without breaking this specific thing.

REPOSITORY
  R289 KNotifications