D8154: Minor spell check interface fixes

Christoph Roick noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 6 07:49:46 UTC 2017

croick added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D8154#152602, @dhaumann wrote:

  > Looks already quite good. Btw, are there any bug reports in the Kate or frameworks-ktexteditor product on bugs.kde.org that you fix here?

  I didn't find one. I just discovered these yesterday and don't think anybody could investigate this with the spell check bar working only once (for whom and since when, I don't know. Bug 359682 dated back to 02-2016).

INLINE COMMENTS

> dhaumann wrote in spellcheckdialog.cpp:198
> Hm, could you explain why removing this line is correct?
>
> Is it because in line 202 we continue with the replacementStartCursor anyway?

Yes, the m_currentSpellCheckRange is invalidated in any case, so there is no reason to set its range here.

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor