D8154: Minor spell check interface fixes

Dominik Haumann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 6 05:48:58 UTC 2017

dhaumann added a comment.

  Looks already quite good. Btw, are there any bug reports in the Kate or frameworks-ktexteditor product on bugs.kde.org that you fix here?

INLINE COMMENTS

> spellcheckdialog.cpp:198
>
> -    m_currentSpellCheckRange.setRange(KTextEditor::Range(replacementStartCursor, m_currentSpellCheckRange.end()));
>      // we have to be careful here: due to static word wrapping the text might change in addition to simply

Hm, could you explain why removing this line is correct?

Is it because in line 202 we continue with the replacementStartCursor anyway?

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor