D9015: Refactoring the hidding/showing animation use within KFilePlacesView

Kevin Ottens noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Nov 28 09:40:41 UTC 2017

ervin requested changes to this revision.
ervin added inline comments.

> kfileplacesview.cpp:811-813
> +    if (result != nullptr) {
>
> +        if (result == emptyTrash) {

This whole change on the if structure there is unrelated to the rest of the patch so please remove it. Beside this seems to change the semantic, we never tested for result being nullptr or not before, we tested for the various actions to be there, you changed that logic completely that smells dangerous to me.

> kfileplacesview.h:111-112
>      Q_PRIVATE_SLOT(d, void _k_triggerDevicePolling())
> +    Q_PRIVATE_SLOT(d, void triggerItemAppearingAnimation())
> +    Q_PRIVATE_SLOT(d, void triggerItemDisappearingAnimation())

They are never used as slots AFAICT so this should go away I think.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO