D8982: Qml controls for kcm creation

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Nov 24 14:50:43 UTC 2017

davidedmundson requested changes to this revision.
davidedmundson added a comment.

  I like the GridView

  Note that we'll want to use that from the WallpaperDialog in Plasma, which isn't a KCM. I don't think it will be a problem though ?

  We are missing docs everywhere. Every public type and property should have some.
  Also please check the years in your copyright.

INLINE COMMENTS

> GridView.qml:24
> +
> +QtControls.ScrollView {
> +    id: scroll

How do you use this and set the model & delegate?

> SimpleKCM.qml:23
> +
> +Kirigami.ScrollablePage {
> +    id: root

System settings adds it too for the KCM
KCMMultiPageDialog (kcmshell5) adds a scroll area for the KCM

So isn't this adding a QtQuick scrollarea within a parent widget scrollarea?

REPOSITORY
  R296 KDeclarative