D4911: add Baloo DBus signals for moved or removed files

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Nov 18 18:24:30 UTC 2017

ngraham added a comment.

  Not to throw cold water on your patch (it's nice to see someone working on Baloo!), but perhaps we should continue @cullmann's work to move over to Tracker instead. It's an active project, and we would benefit from all the work that the GNOME people are putting into it. I fear that Baloo is destined to suffer a slow death from bitrot unless it gains at least one full-time maintainer. If that happens, Elisa won't be able to rely on it anyway, and that code will need to be removed or ported over to use Tracker (or whatever else we use instead).

REPOSITORY
  R293 Baloo