D5802: ViewPrivate, KateSearchBar, KateVi::MatchHighlighter: use selection foreground for search highlights

Milian Wolff noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun May 14 10:22:50 UTC 2017

mwolff added a comment.

  Hey there,

  sorry for the long delay. In general this sounds like a good idea. But what do you mean by "However, just making that change will make Kate/KDevelop incompatible with all existing color schemes"? Can you show some before/after screenshots for an existing color scheme? I mean for your solarized theme it looks fine. I think using this feature everywhere would be a good idea. So if needed, the other color schemes could/should be adapted - but I really first would need to see the effect in action.

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor