D5173: Fix 'Installation of ksendbugmail.exe conflicts with related KDE4 package'.

Ralf Habacker noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 27 18:34:11 UTC 2017

habacker added a comment.

  > The question is, can you add libexec to the path (so that findExecutable works) only for kf5-based executables (so that kde4 apps don't break) ?

  no

  > If not, then your description of the problem was incorrect and this is not just about dbus-started services but about difficulties locating the libexec dir on Windows.

  this problem has already been solved in KF5 by installing all 'libexec' executables into bin. The remaining issue the name clash this bug describes.
  You may state: 'If this is a windows only problem the solve it on Windows only' - I already thought about that by wrapping all the hunks in this patch  with #ifdef Q_OS_WIN32 ... #endif - would that better ?

REPOSITORY
  R263 KXmlGui