D5056: [KCModuleProxy] Remove dead code

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 15 14:47:33 UTC 2017

broulik created this revision.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Frameworks.

REVISION SUMMARY
  We don't want GUI stuff run as root, we have PolicyKit, there's no "rootInfo" anywhere anymore.
  More importantly, this empty if condition would use KUser and then not do anything afterwards.

TEST PLAN
  Still works.

  (btw is there no "KDE Frameworks" Reviewer group like there is "Plasma"? I just end up adding dfaure directly all the time which makes me feel bad)

REPOSITORY
  R295 KCMUtils

AFFECTED FILES
  src/kcmoduleproxy.cpp