Automatic Tests and Continuous Integration

David Faure faure at kde.org
Wed Mar 15 12:57:37 UTC 2017

On mercredi 15 mars 2017 10:10:25 CET Matthieu Gallien wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am a bit lost when looking at both KFileMetaData projects under
> build.kde.org. I am not able to get any coverage, cppcheck or
> automatic tests results.
>
> Am I looking at the wrong place ?
>
> Is it expected ?

Dunno about coverage and cppcheck, but automatic tests are there for sure:

https://build.kde.org/view/Frameworks%20kf5-qt5/job/kfilemetadata%20master%20kf5-qt5/
* Last Build  (it's green, so all tests passed)
* default
* Test Result
* (root)
* TestSuite
* there you have all the tests

It's of course a lot easier to get to failing tests, they are listed in the main page for the build, see for instance

https://build.kde.org/view/Frameworks%20kf5-qt5/job/kio%20master%20kf5-qt5/465/PLATFORM=Linux,compiler=gcc/
  -> direct link to TestSuite.kiocore-jobtest under "Test Results"

Working on KDE Frameworks 5