D5034: Add support for x-gvfs style options in fstab

Dominik Haumann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 14 18:47:45 UTC 2017

dhaumann accepted this revision.
dhaumann added a comment.

  The patch looks good to me (without testing this locally here). I think the one QStringRef can be turned by to QStringList, since you finally need the QString anyways it seems...

INLINE COMMENTS

> fstabhandling.cpp:152
> +            for (const QStringRef &option : options) {
> +                globalFstabCache->m_fstabOptionsCache.insert(device, option.toString());

Well ok, given you need to convert the string to QString finally anyways, you can keep the QStringList above (line 148).

REPOSITORY
  R245 Solid