D4847: KAuth integration in document saving

Martin Kostolný noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 5 10:00:10 UTC 2017

martinkostolny updated this revision to Diff 12181.
martinkostolny added a comment.

  Thanks for your guidance and for having the patience with me. QScopedPointer was indeed very useful.

  One thing I've noticed - it seems there isn't any naming convention for KAuth helper binary. Sometimes it ends with "_helper", sometimes it has different separators like dashes or non separators at all. Shouldn't this binary at least start with proper namespace like "org.kde.ktexteditor" to prevent future collisions?

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D4847?vs=12177&id=12181

AFFECTED FILES
  autotests/src/katetextbuffertest.cpp
  autotests/src/katetextbuffertest.h
  src/CMakeLists.txt
  src/buffer/katesecuretextbuffer.cpp
  src/buffer/katesecuretextbuffer.h
  src/buffer/katetextbuffer.cpp
  src/buffer/katetextbuffer.h
  src/buffer/org.kde.ktexteditor.katetextbuffer.actions