D5788: Add syntax highlighting for YANG data modeling language

Jan Kundrát noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jun 17 23:28:42 UTC 2017

jkt accepted this revision.
jkt added a comment.

  Oops, sorry, I forgot to comment here. I appreciate your conversion, it works really nicely!

  Compared to the vim version, my QtCreator theme is not highlighting the `true` and `false` keywords in statements such as `mandatory true;`. That's because the `dsVariable` appears to be mapped to "Local" in QtC, and that thing is not being decorated in any manner in my theme. Perhaps mapping it to "something else" ,ight be a good idea? I have to admit that I have no clue about a best fit here; it's probably not a keyword.

  Thanks again for implementing this!

REPOSITORY
  R216 Syntax Highlighting

BRANCH