D5788: Add syntax highlighting for YANG data modeling language

Nicolás Alvarez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jun 17 21:12:06 UTC 2017

nalvarez added a comment.

  Sorry, I don't know enough about the language to provide a meaningful test. I made these highlighting rules on request by @jkt, partly translating the .vim file and partly reading the RFC, without even understanding what the language is for. I was hoping he could provide a test file, but he didn't reply to my highlight here or to my email...

  Should I commit anyway, without the test?

REPOSITORY
  R216 Syntax Highlighting

BRANCH
  master