D6086: Left-click mini-map to jump to clicked area

Dominik Haumann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jun 6 20:01:39 UTC 2017

dhaumann added a comment.

  Hi, I'm sorry I am a bit late to the game: I once also tried to implement this, but the result was a messy patch that did not always get the location right. So I would not be surprised if there are corner cases that do not work.
  In any case, either we stabilize this until the next tag (afaik, the last tag was 5 days ago?), or we need to revert.

  But also: Cool that you are working on this!

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor