D6086: Left-click mini-map to jump to clicked area

Kevin Funk noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jun 6 14:22:33 UTC 2017

kfunk added a comment.

  There are a couple of problems with the new behavior -- though I can't tell precisely when they're caused. And not sure they're new or not either.

  Things I'm seeing while mini map is enabled, only in some documents though:

  - When the slider is position at the bottom: clicking repeatedly on the same position causes flickering in the view port of the editor
  - Sometimes the scroll bar preview is shown while dragging the slider -- we should probably disable it while dragging altogether
  - Sometimes the slider is 'jumpy', when e.g. moving the slider from bottom to top. The jump distance is the size of the "slider" height.
  - Sometimes just fails to drag completely, or stops moving the slider in the middle of the drag move.

  Might wanna have another look?

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor