D5983: Check error status after every PolKitAuthority usage

Sergey Kalinichev noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jun 4 13:45:22 UTC 2017

skalinichev added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D5983#113975, @aacid wrote:

  > Did you commit this on purpose without the review being accepted or was it a mistake?

  Yeah, I did it on purpose since:

  1. It was on review long enough (more than a week), so anyone who wanted to review it had plenty of time to do so.
  2. There are no open issues.
  3. The patch itself is very simple: it just checks error status after polkit authority function calls.
  4. I've been using it localy on 2 different configurations for more than 2 weeks with no issues.

  Anyway if you have any comments regarding this patch please feel free to make a postreiew I'll gladly fix any bugs you can find!

REPOSITORY
  R283 KAuth