D6596: Fix dev_t declaration for Solid UDisks2 backend

Michael Pyne noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jul 22 20:44:36 UTC 2017

mpyne added a comment.

  If there are objections to this please let me know in next few days.  A similar Differential request to this has already been opened and abandoned.

  I also have similar fixes/changes in https://phabricator.kde.org/D6597 and https://phabricator.kde.org/D6598 for which I won't also add spam.

  Note that this type of fix for KSysguard did cause build errors on FreeBSD in the CI, but it's hard for me to predict in advance the unique ways in which OSes will conspire to make this difficult.  But I will address any such build issues if they pop up.

REPOSITORY
  R245 Solid

To: mpyne, #frameworks