D6596: Fix dev_t declaration for Solid UDisks2 backend

Michael Pyne noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jul 9 23:37:35 UTC 2017

mpyne created this revision.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Compiling Solid on a musl-based Linux environment (long story...) gives an error compiling UDisks2 support because it can't find the `dev_t` type.

  Looking up `dev_t`, it appears that POSIX requires the `<sys/types.h>` header instead of wherever we're currently finding this from (implicitly?).  We already have a `sys/types.h` include, but we only currently use it for FreeBSD.

  Since we're already guarding UDisks2 to Linux-based systems or FreeBSD, I opted just to remove the include guard.  This fixes the compile on musl libc and doesn't break compilation on glibc.  I'm not aware of any other major C libraries for Linux environments to test against.

TEST PLAN
  Builds on glibc
  Builds on musl libc

REPOSITORY
  R245 Solid

AFFECTED FILES
  src/solid/devices/backends/udisks2/udisksblock.h

To: mpyne, #frameworks