D6767: do not keep constructing new selectionmodels

Harald Sitter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jul 18 10:04:42 UTC 2017

sitter created this revision.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Frameworks.

REVISION SUMMARY
  simply change its underlying model after it has been initialized once.

  ideally I suppose instead of changing the model at all we should have a
  full model and put a qsortfilterproxymodel in front of it thus making
  setContents in its current form obsolete as we'd then only need to filter
  as necessary. I am not quite confident enough in my understanding of
  how the code presently works to make such an invasive change.

TEST PLAN
  tests still passing

REPOSITORY
  R236 KWidgetsAddons