D6672: add KAboutLicense::spdx and introduce orLater qualification

Harald Sitter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 17 12:57:51 UTC 2017

sitter marked 2 inline comments as done.
sitter added a comment.

  Oh, actually. Maybe we could/should make `KAboutLicense::KAboutLicense(const KAboutData *aboutData)` delegate to the "full" public ctor. Then we can drop `Private(const KAboutData *aboutData);` entirely.

  Like so

    KAboutLicense::KAboutLicense(LicenseKey licenseType,
                                 VersionRestriction versionRestriction,
                                 const KAboutData *aboutData)
        : d(new Private(licenseType, versionRestriction, aboutData))
    {
    }

    KAboutLicense::KAboutLicense(const KAboutData *aboutData)
        : KAboutLicense(Unknown, OnlyThisVersion, aboutData)
    {
    }

REPOSITORY
  R244 KCoreAddons