kpage titles and style

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 16:23:36 UTC 2017

Hi,

How/where is the rendering of "KPage" titles determined, like for instance the "Widget Style and Behaviour" label in the `kcmshell5 style` dialog? This appears to be a KF5-specific widget that's somehow under control of the widget style. I think I figured out the how/where once but can't seem to find the info anymore so I'd appreciate a pointer.

FWIW, drawing this kind of label in a frame and/or with a different background colour isn't appropriate for the native Macintosh style.

Thanks,
R.