[Differential] [Commented On] D4797: [ToolButtonStyle] Use pure colors and no frame as background in flat mode

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Feb 26 10:10:58 UTC 2017

broulik added a comment.

  I agree with Hugo. I also never liked the faint blue press effect of buttons that was introduced in the Breeze revamp in 5.5 to begin with, having that as normal state now is a no-go for me.

  Also, you can't just randomly change the behavior of ToolButtonStyle, instead, if we were to do this, the Breeze Plasma style should be adjusted, introducing a dedicated widget and/or new hints if needed, instead of the button component.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

EMAIL PREFERENCES