[Differential] [Commented On] D4663: Allow setting the timeout value.

Martin Klapetek noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Feb 26 05:52:27 UTC 2017

mck182 added a comment.

  To expand on what Thomas said, SNI is just a specification,
  the implementation is fully up to the shells. We chose to
  implement it as systray icons, but some innovation there
  could take it to much different places. So far nobody has
  come with ideas of what that innovation may be, however.

  As for Gnome and their standard, well from your point of
  view it may all seem great, but with couple years of maintaining
  our notification system I will just disagree with you and leave
  it there because this is not the place for this conversation.

REPOSITORY
  R289 KNotifications

EMAIL PREFERENCES