[Differential] [Request, 2 lines] D4729: Fix disabling the spinner animation when Busy indicator has no opacity

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 22 23:38:49 UTC 2017

davidedmundson created this revision.
Restricted Application added projects: Plasma, Frameworks.
Restricted Application added subscribers: Frameworks, plasma-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Unlike the visible property, the opacity does not inherit parent values
  and refers to the relative opacity of that item.

  The current style code is checking that an item we can't control
  externally has an opacity > 0, this doesn't really acheive anything.

  This was a breakage from when we ported *to* QtQuickControls 1.

TEST PLAN
  I was running a plasmoid I had written years ago (my RSS tutorial)
  and had abnormally high CPU usage in an animation that I didn't have then.

  Code was:

  BusyIndicator {
  opacity: 0
  running: true
  }

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  src/declarativeimports/plasmastyle/BusyIndicatorStyle.qml

EMAIL PREFERENCES