[Differential] [Commented On] D4690: Import remote ioslave from plasma-workspace

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 21 18:21:33 UTC 2017

elvisangelaccio added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D4690#88350, @ltoscano wrote:

  > Is it an import with the git history as well?

  Initially I wanted to do that, but then I decided against it because it's not worth the effort imho. There are very few changes and a lot of merge commits (seeing "Merge branch Plasma/5.x" in the kio git log would be weird).
  You can see the instructions I'm planning to push in the first commit message (from the "Commits" tab of this review).

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

BRANCH
  import-remote