[Differential] [Commented On] D4637: KColorScheme: read application's KDE_COLOR_SCHEME_PATH property

Martin Gräßlin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Feb 17 13:45:18 UTC 2017

graesslin added a comment.

  > That's not new, the property's been set here since at least the kdelibs split.

  I know, I was the one adding it :-) That's also why I think we could do that better than a property: it was intended as a way to communicate with the QStyle - the aim of the property is to inform kwin which color scheme the window uses and to adjust the decoration.

  So if we use this in more places it might be better to not go through a property, but through a proper manager instance. But that's totally orthogonal to your change, of course.

REPOSITORY
  R265 KConfigWidgets

EMAIL PREFERENCES