[Differential] [Commented On] D4234: Change algorithm for autobrace.

Sven Brauch noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Feb 16 22:52:15 UTC 2017

brauch added a comment.

  Hm ok, I never hit that problem, I guess we're just different there. I have muscle memory which types f() or f(x) or "hi", but not for more than one level of closing parentheses.

  I'm really sceptical of the "always eat parentheses" suggestion, it seems too extreme to me. My suggested solution fixes your issue as well, by the way, so maybe we can find some middle grounds?

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor

EMAIL PREFERENCES