[Differential] [Request, 18 lines] D4604: KConfig: stop exporting and installing KConfigBackend.

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 14 07:17:14 UTC 2017

dfaure created this revision.
dfaure added a reviewer: mdawson.
dfaure added a subscriber: Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.

REVISION SUMMARY
  It can't possibly have been used anywhere, because it's not in the KConfig
  API anywhere. The intended way to use this API was by providing a plugin
  that would derive from KConfigBackend but the plugin loading code
  in KConfigBackend::create has been disabled since before KF 5.0.

  The reason I want to stop exporting this class is to be able to
  optimize it (e.g. the QDateTime in it is completely unused but leads
  to data races due to tzset)

TEST PLAN
  Note, I'll rename it to _p.h if we agree, it would just have made this diff too big.

REPOSITORY
  R237 KConfig

BRANCH
  master