[Differential] [Accepted] D4439: KDirWatch: fix memory leak on destruction.

Michael Pyne noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 7 03:09:06 UTC 2017

mpyne accepted this revision.
mpyne added a comment.

  The diff as proposed is just fine.  I've been bitten by `qDeleteAll` at proc exit before when called on objects that have complex destructors, but that's not the case here.

  It would probably be a good idea to try to streamline the code structurally so that we don't have to hold pointers.   But given the difficulty that it would entail, I think it would deserve either a separate Differential review, or to "upgrade" this review to focus on the structural change for its own sake, instead of just working on the memleak at process exit.

REPOSITORY
  R244 KCoreAddons

BRANCH
  master