D8806: Do not leak rfkill file descriptors.

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Dec 2 17:05:05 UTC 2017

davidedmundson added a comment.

  Not to spam this review request:

  > We're still looking for someone to take the time to properly benchmark that, the last time this happened was 10 years ago at least.

  FWIW: I did a very very basic test recently.
  I put Q_BENCHMARK round QProcess, and using kinit via KToolInvocation to launch dolphin. Dolphin at least links kinit, not sure if it really works.
  Then used KWindowSystem to wait for a window to be added, which seemed a real-world test of "readiness".

  Results were near identical. If anything via KToolInvocation was slower, but it had an extra internal KService lookup so not a completely fair test.

REPOSITORY
  R269 BluezQt