D8728: Install mimetype definitions for kcfg/kcfgc/ui.rc/knotify & qrc files

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Dec 2 16:52:52 UTC 2017

dfaure added a comment.

  I agree that those are really KF5 specific and developer-oriented, so rather unlikely to be e.g. sent by email to other people.

  I'm unsure about mimetypes for special files by name, that seems too specialized. Mimetypes are for *types* of files, not for each specific file ;)
  I mean, Messages.sh is a shell script, that's its type. Its specific purpose is something else, of course, but still you would use a viewer or editor for shell scripts to open it (which is the main reason for mimetypes: app associations).

REPOSITORY
  R244 KCoreAddons