D7461: Add syntax highlighting for AppArmor Profiles.

Nibaldo González noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 30 22:55:25 UTC 2017

nibags updated this revision to Diff 18983.
nibags added a comment.

  - Updated AppArmor syntax highlighting file:

  1. Updating https://phabricator.kde.org/D7461: Add syntax highlighting for AppArmor Profiles. #

  Updated AppArmor syntax highlighting file.

  Hi! Sorry for the delay, I've been very busy the last few days. I made the changes you requested:

  - Hard color is removed. New highlighting styles are used.
  - Sample AppArmor profile is added for testing (including .ref, .fold & .html files).

  In addition, some fixes are made to the file. In the case of the license, I prefer to use LGPL. I don't know if there is any special reason to use MIT instead.

  Now I have more free time, so if you need to make more changes to the file, I'll respond faster.

REPOSITORY
  R216 Syntax Highlighting

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D7461?vs=18531&id=18983

BRANCH
  add-apparmor-syntax (branched from master)

AFFECTED FILES
  autotests/folding/usr.bin.apparmor-profile-test.fold
  autotests/html/usr.bin.apparmor-profile-test.html
  autotests/input/usr.bin.apparmor-profile-test
  autotests/reference/usr.bin.apparmor-profile-test.ref
  data/syntax/apparmor.xml