D5521: Allow the KGlobalAccel be a "Tier 2" framework, if needed

Martin Gräßlin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Apr 21 13:11:04 UTC 2017

graesslin added a comment.

  oh and yes for removing service dependency please open a separate review. The other dependencies: well KCoreAddons is needed for KCrash only IIRC. That is setting the KAboutData. So a possibility could be to move the binary out and replace it by a binary which does not use KCrash. And we could add the good old kglobalacceld5 with KCrash into Plasma. That could solve all the problems we have.

REPOSITORY
  R268 KGlobalAccel