Problems with Python bindings in KF5

Luca Beltrame lbeltrame at kde.org
Sat Apr 15 21:53:31 UTC 2017

In data sabato 15 aprile 2017 23:42:54 CEST, Albert Astals Cid ha scritto:

> This last sentence is more confontrational that it needs to be, software
> will have bugs, let's work to fix them instead of throwing accusations and
> blame around :)

To give more context: this comes after a few days of banging my head against
the build system, and on top of that it is exactly what happened with PyKDE4
in the past (a lot of "magic" and unexplainable build failures), and mostly
because I found out the CI wasn't checking these.

I can't understand the error thrown by ki18n (when it does not build) or I'd
have attempted to fix it myself...

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
GPG key ID: A29D259B