Review Request/New Framework: KF5::SyntaxHighlighting

David Faure faure at kde.org
Fri Sep 30 08:08:27 UTC 2016

On samedi 10 septembre 2016 17:47:00 CEST Volker Krause wrote:
> Hi,
>
> please review KF5::SyntaxHighlighting (syntax-highlighting in Git) for
> becoming a framework :)

Looks good. I found a few things though.

I see that a Jenkins job exists, but it's missing from this view
https://build.kde.org/view/Frameworks%20kf5-qt5/

Fully missing API docs in :
  DefinitionDownloader
  HtmlHighlighter

Also seen in HtmlHighlighter:
    void setOutputFile(FILE *fileHandle);
Shouldn't this use QFile or QIODevice instead?
Or QTextStream, looking at the implementation.
I'm also concerned that this class has direct member vars rather than a d
pointer.

SyntaxHighligher: missing API docs on methods; missing d pointer.

Once these issues are solved you can set the release flag to true in the yaml
file, from my point of view.

Working on KDE Frameworks 5