[Differential] [Commented On] D2854: New: ECMAddQCH, for generating qch & doxygen tag files

kossebau (Friedrich W. H. Kossebau) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Nov 30 16:23:22 UTC 2016

kossebau added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> shumski wrote in KDEInstallDirs.cmake:534
> I think e.g. QMLDIR, PLUGINDIR, ECM_MKSPECS_INSTALL_DIR, etc. are vanilla Qt's. QCH files are thus installed straight into QT_INSTALL_DOCS dir AFAICS ...

Not sure what you mean, please point out the issue you see here with more details :)

The plan here is:
if KDE_INSTALL_USE_QT_SYS_PATHS is set, install QCH files to QT_INSTALL_DOCS, if not, some "normal" dir (there is no standard dir for QCH in general currently, everybody installs their 3rd-party QCH files somewhere).
See thread http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/development/2016-November/027856.html and especially the latest http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/development/2016-November/028001.html
Feedback is very welcome.

EMAIL PREFERENCES