Send Email with attachment with my Qt Application

Boudhayan Gupta bgupta at kde.org
Fri Nov 18 16:45:15 UTC 2016

Hi Charles-Elie,

On 17 November 2016 at 12:08, Charles-Élie G <mail at jiyuusoft.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In fact I think that KService must be built with CMake and after be used
> with QMake or CMake. No ?

Yes, that is correct. It must be built with CMake. We generate PRI
files that enable it to be used by QMake based projects later, but
KService itself must be built with CMake.

Really? I don't see instructions telling me to do "qmake && make &&
make install" to build KService. Neither do I see the .pro file in the
repository.

-- Boudhayan